Increase shopping time
Enhance employee benefits
Achieve sustainability goals
With more than 18 million electric vehicles expected on the road by 2030, make your locations preferred charging destinations.
Installation + Service
Work with professionals who meet your needs at every stage of the EV charging experience.
EMC provides expert guidance each step of the way. This starts with initial site planning and identifying incentives that can lower project costs. Then depend on EMC for professional installation as well as ongoing monitoring + maintenance and warranty management.
Clinics + Hospitals
Stay Ahead of the EV Trend with EMC
Offset the cost of adding the Level 2 and DC fast charging stations by bundling installation with other lighting and controls projects.
- Create popular destinations for electric vehicles
- Develop programs for nationwide locations
- Avoid up-front costs with "as a service" options
- Reduce fleet fuel and operating costs
Futureproof Your Implementation
With upgradeable networked solutions available, charging stations are scalable for demand response/load shedding. Program when ready to:
- Schedule reservations
- Take payments
- Collect taxes
- Manage loyalty programs
Learn More About EV Charging
Ready for EV charging incentives?
By August 2020 1.7 million electric vehicles (EVs) were on U.S. roads. This number is expected to reach 18.7 million by 2030 with major automobile manufacturers announcing EV strategies and investing billions in bringing significant numbers of EV models to market in 2025 and beyond. READ MORE
Take Your Building to the Next Level
with EV Charging Stations
EMC can recommend the best suited service solutions and models for your business to:
- Attract EV drivers to your location
- Drive both new and repeat business
- Offer customers, employees and tenants value-add amenities
- Differentiate your location from your competition
- Establish sustainability leadership
- Add a valuable new benefit for employees or tenants