Optimize design + productivity
Provide data-driven insights
Create occupant experiences
Smart buildings do more than just maximize energy savings. Today, these data insights optimize indoor environments and provide unprecedented connectivity.
Building- or enterprise-level controls allow for:
- Unified building operations components including lighting, HVAC and emergency lighting under one intelligent system
- Enhanced connectivity, monitoring and operations capabilities
- Increased flexibility to add new enhancements or make future operational or efficiency program changes
- Optimized occupant comfort that drives productivity and healthy well-being
EMC's dedicated team applies the latest technology advancements to optimize the performance of your building environments and futureproof your investment.
The innovative team is Niagara-certified and delivers:
- Control system integrations
- IoT solutions for unique environments
- Consultation and analytic services
Wireless Emergency Light Test System
Futureproof your facilities' existing emergency lighting by adding automated, remote testing capabilities. The Wireless Emergency Light Test System (ELT) is easy to install with centralized, no-touch controls monitoring. You can easily test for safety and receive reports indicating when and where the lights have expired.