Careers at EMC
EMC is looking for committed professionals who share our values and vision. Our fast-paced environment is ideal for entrepreneurial individuals ready for career advancement.
Creating a Great Place to Work
As a values-driven organization, we strive to create a dynamic, engaging work environment for employees—the people who are the heart of our business. Here are some of their thoughts:
At EMC, our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to being a great place to work. EMC provides competitive compensation packages and benefits. Employees are offered a range of benefits including generous company contributions to 401(k) accounts and Health Savings Accounts, company paid short- and long-term disability, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and life insurance.
In addition, we offer the following perks to all employees:
- 3 weeks of paid time off and 8 company paid holidays per year
- 401k employer match with immediate vesting
- Casual attire Fridays
- Quarterly celebrations including a company picnic, holiday party, company BBQ and Earth Day event
- Friday snacks including “Bagel Friday” every other week and seasonal snacks on opposite Fridays
- State-of-the-art facility that includes collaboration spaces, café seating in the lunchroom, patio with grill and firepit, workspaces with adjustable desks and well-appointed LED and natural light throughout
EMC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.